DISCOVER YOUR SKIN TYPE
- dry or dehydrated
It is characterized by shiny skin, especially in the T-zone (forehead and nose). Visible pores and blackheads due to excess sebum production.
- Excess sebum (oil) production
- Large follicles
- Open, large and dilated pores
- Prone to blemishes, blackheads and pimples
- Oily texture to the touch
- You may have acne problems
- Fine lines and wrinkles less visible than in other skin types
How to treat oily skin:
- Cleanse your face in the morning and at night to prevent the accumulation of sebum
- Exfoliate once a week and try using a gel scrub
- Try not to touch pimples or blackheads, you will only make them appear more
- Choose a moisturizer suitable for oily skin
- Try to avoid products that contain oils in their composition
Discover the best selection of Natural Korean Cosmetics products for oily skin.
This skin is characterized by oilier areas in the T zone (forehead and nose) as well as drier areas on the cheeks.
- Visible pores in zone T
- Oily areas and areas dry to the touch
- Tendency to have pimples and blackheads in the T zone
- The rest of the face will have a matte texture to the touch
- Skin slightly thicker than normal skin
How to treat combination skin:
- Face cleansing in the morning and at night with lukewarm or lukewarm water
- Make upward circular movements massaging around the face and avoiding the area around the eyes
- Always use a toner to bring balance to your skin
- Opt for a special moisturizer for combination skin that hydrates the driest areas and controls shine and oil
- Exfoliate your skin once a week
Discover our special Korean Natural Cosmetic kits for combination skin.
See Korean Natural Cosmetic products for combination skin.
It is characterized by balanced skin, with an even tone and smooth texture. If you have this type of skin, you are in luck, although you will need to take proper care to maintain this balance.
- Does not have pimples or blackheads, normally does not suffer from impurities
- Smooth skin with a pink and uniform tone
- It has a velvety texture to the touch
How to treat normal skin:
- Facial cleansing in the morning and at night
- Exfoliate your skin once a week or every 10 days
- Choose a moisturizing cream that is not too aggressive to keep the skin soft and restore the oil content
See Korean Natural Cosmetic products for normal skin.
This skin type is characterized by producing less sebum than normal skin. It is a type of skin that requires special care as it tends to age quickly.
- Very thin skin
- With a tendency to peel off
- More dull and fragile in appearance
- Very sensitive to irritation
- It may present redness and is rough to the touch
- Invisible pores
- Premature aging presenting expression lines
- The skin can be itchy and tight
- It is usually a type of skin that is very sensitive to external aggressions such as the sun, dust or pollution
How to treat dry skin:
- Daily facial cleansing with lukewarm or lukewarm water
- Try using oil cleaners
- Avoid products containing alcohol which can further dry out the skin
- Add a serum to your facial routine to provide extra hydration
- Exfoliate your skin every 15 days
- Always use sunscreen, both in summer and winter
- Moisturises the skin morning and night
- Avoid abrasive products
Discover our special Korean Natural Cosmetics kits for dry skin
See Natural Korean Cosmetics products for dry skin.
Sensitive skin requires a lot of pampering and special care and is characterized by being very fine, transparent and fragile.
- Continually irritated and reddened
- Sensation of oppression and heat
- Prone to allergies
- Discomfort and discomfort
How to treat sensitive skin:
- Protects skin against sun exposure and extreme temperature changes
- Avoid products that contain perfumes, alcohol or soap (these substances are aggressive for this type of skin)
- Use soothing toners
- Choose a moisturizer for sensitive skin and sunscreen
- Facial cleansing in the morning and at night with a light massage to promote hydration and protect the skin
- Be consistent in your beauty routine and apply products gently
- Eye contour: as the skin is thinner, it uses specific and nourishing products to increase the elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Small massages help to strengthen the skin
Discover our special Korean Natural Cosmetic kits for sensitive skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Create your free account and get 200 points
Get points every time you buy, follow us and share
Redeem your points for discounts or coupons on your orders. In addition, just for being a member you will have access to exclusive offers