The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Tōke Natura. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website www.tokenatura.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Tōke Natura or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal www.tokenatura.com or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, www.tokenatura.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Tōke Natura may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Tōke Natura, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and www.tokenatura.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions for that user confidentiality is guaranteed.
Dispute resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http:// ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Tōke Natura does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Tōke Natura and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal www.tokenatura.com, please contact email@example.com
The legal notice was last updated on August 16, 2021..