Shigeta: the new holistic and sensory cosmetics
You know that feeling of going into the bathroom to do your facial routine, and feeling like you're in a luxurious spa? That is exactly what
In this post, we describe the origin and benefits of holistic and sensory cosmetics, and we talk about the brand's best-sellers. Take note and enjoy reading!
But what is holistic and sensory cosmetics?
The holistic and sensorial cosmetics is a trend in the world of beauty and personal care, which focuses on caring for the skin and body in an integral way, using natural products and therapeutic techniques to improve the physical and emotional well-being of people.
This current has its roots in traditional Japanese medicine and in Eastern philosophy, which considers the body as an interconnected whole.
Therefore, it focuses on the balance between body, mind and spirit, and on the importance of connecting with nature and with oneself.
Benefits of holistic and sensory cosmetics
The products of holistic and sensory cosmetics are made from natural ingredients such as essential oils or extracts botanicals, and focuses on the sensory experience of self-care through therapeutic techniques such as massage, meditation and aromatherapy.
According to a study published in the Science Direct magazine, aromatherapy can improve the quality of life of people who have some type of ailment, reducing their anxiety and improving the quality of sleep.
In addition, holistic and sensory cosmeticsl promote sustainability and social responsibility; using eco-friendly and environmentally friendly ingredients and packaging.
shigeta Paris: Japanese cosmetics that promote well-being.
In addition to offering an unforgettable sensory experience, the brand carefully selects each ingredient to maximize its benefits on the skin: from moisturizing to reducing signs of aging.
Discover its two most exclusive lines: for sensitive skin (Balancing) and mature skin (Awakening):
shigeta Paris for Sensitive Skin:
The line for sensitive skin from
The products in this line contain natural ingredients that help reduce inflammation and irritation while strengthening the skin barrier.
Among the most common ingredients used by this line for sensitive skin, are:
- Lavender, Geranium, and Chamomile Oils: Known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help soothe skin and reduce redness.
- Prebiotics such as Inulin or Seaweed Extract: both active ingredients help retain moisture in the skin, reduce inflammation and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Schisandra berry peptides: help protect skin from UV exposure and pollution; the main causes of premature aging.
shigeta Paris for Mature Skin:
The line for mature skin from
In addition, the brand has patented an exclusive ingredient called AGE2 Kolaflavone Detox, which provides the skin with extra hydration, luminosity and firmness.
Among the most common ingredients used by this line for mature skin, are:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known for its moisturizing and moisturizing properties that help keep skin hydrated and smooth.
- White Rose Water: has a high concentration of Vitamins C, B and E that even out skin tone, combat dark spots and prevent signs of aging.
- Plankton Extract: these microalgae treat blemished, sagging and devitalized skin, as they promote collagen and activate cell regeneration.
As you can see, each
Based on the benefits of traditional Japanese medicine and attention to the five senses, this brand offers exclusive skin care that will leave you with a incomparable feeling of well-being.
If you've been left wanting more, visit our online store and let yourself be carried away by this luxurious brand of holistic and sensorial cosmetics, available to everyone.
Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/aromatherapy