Natural ingredients of Korean cosmetics
- Used as an alternative to water in many products.
- It is an essential oil from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, which is found in Australia.
- It works effectively on the complexion to make it look more hydrated, clear, healthy and luminous.
- It provides numerous benefits not only for the skin but also for the hair.
- It is ideal for treating acne due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties as well as being antibacterial.
- With a soothing effect to reduce redness, swelling and inflammation. It can even help prevent and reduce acne scarring, leaving skin smooth and clear by purifying the skin.
- Excellent for dry skin and to treat eczema.
- Thanks to its soothing effect, it reduces itching and skin irritation. Refreshes and calms the skin leaving a hydrated skin. It also helps heal infections that cause itchy skin.
- Centella asiatica is a perennial plant that grows mainly in Asia.
- It has powerful antioxidant properties being a rich source of amino acids, as well as being a good moisturizing ingredient to soothe irritated skin.
- Helps revitalize the skin's protective barrier, plus it can mitigate some of the visible effects of sun damage.
- Similar to green tea, in that it is a plant-derived antioxidant with skin-soothing properties that originated in traditional medicine.
- It can be used at any age and for all skin types and is even suitable for rosacea-prone skin.
- Rosa damascena, commonly known as Damascus rose, is a hybrid of two different roses with a strong natural scent, making it a very popular ingredient in perfumes even today.
- Studies have shown that Rosa Damascena has strong antibacterial and antiseptic activity against strains of bacteria such as Propionibacterium acnes (the bacteria that causes acne). Having these properties, Rosa damascena is a powerful ingredient for protecting the skin against bacteria and infections.
- Antioxidant properties: Damascus rose is loaded with antioxidants, which are important in fighting free radicals responsible for skin damage that cause skin aging. This is why antioxidants are so important in skin care! Flavonoids, is another compound of the Damascus rose, which has been shown to have a great ability to combat damage from ultraviolet rays.
- Anti-aging properties: Damascus rose also contains vitamin C, which has many powerful benefits for the skin. One in particular is its production of collagen and elastin, which helps firm skin by preventing premature aging.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: it is ideal for fighting inflammation and redness.
Don't miss our next article to discover more ingredients of natural Korean Cosmetics...